Friday, August 13, 2010

2 weeks post op.

I had my two week post-op appointment on Wednesday. I managed to get there with two minutes to spare. Traffic was ridiculous.

I got in and weighed and waited for my doctor. 25 pounds lost! Hurrah! (27 lbs as of today ;D). So since I started my pre-op diet a month ago I've lost 27 lbs total. I really haven't noticed a difference but I've had two people tell me I look great so I must be losing it somewhere?!

My Football work shirt does feel a bit baggy on me now. Score.

Anyhow, doctor says everything looks great and I can start on soft foods now. I'm even drinking a protein drink right now.  It's decent. Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein- chocolate.

The doctor also cleared me for the gym :D. She told me to use common sense and if it hurt to stop, but other than that I'm good. I am so excited :D. I might try to get a work out session in tonight!

She prescribed me  a muscle relaxer for my back since it seems to be tensing up a little. She also prescribed me my b-12 nasal spray. I need to start taking calcium now and my multi-vitamin make me want to puke it tastes so bad. I'm in the market for a liquid one.

No comments:

Post a Comment