Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New hospital/Surgeon

http://austinbariatric.com/default

AIBL is a sole Bariatric facility. I called them today after speaking with the General Surgery nurse at Darnall.

She told me to find a place with a Shorter wait time then call tricare. I did and found Dr. Ganta. They told me that there is no wait list & since I already have some of the pre-op stuff done that they'll accept i should be able to start my 2 week pre-op diet before June is over.

Called tricare and it was super easy to get it switched! So now I just play the waiting game for the new office for all of my insurance paperwork to be done. (she said to expect a call within 4 days).

I'm still not 100% on which one I want yet. Sleeve or bypass. Why can't the decision be easy? Lol.

Amanda
-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment