Saturday, May 8, 2010

My mental evaluation

My mental evaluation was on Thursday. Honestly, it was a breeze. They told me it should take 2-3 hours and I filled out my patient information, saw the therapist and took thier 370 questionaire to caculate my personality in 1 hour and 15 minutes.

The doctor said my results should be back by Wednesday and I can pick them up and bring them to General Surgery to be put on the waiting list.

I am SO ready. Before I was nervous, now I'm just ready to start the change for my life. I cannot stop researching about it, looking at clothes I havn't fit in years, getting excited about being fit, even silly things like how good I'll look skinny, tan and in a yellow tankini.

I know that it's going to take a while but my hope is to be a new person for 2011.

My knees have been hurting a lot lately. I'm sure it's no mystry to why Thats happening after I've gained so much weight. :(.

I want this to hurry up so I can start seeing results at the gym!

I know all my reasons sound vain right now but I can't help but be excited about the superficial physical things too!

Well just blogging to let whoever reads this know I'm one step closer. :)


Amanda B.
-- Post From My iPhone

Location:Bath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment