Monday, July 26, 2010

15 1/2 hours until I'm on the table.

Well here I am, 15 1/2 hours before my surgery. I'm relaxing in a nice bubble bath before I get my hospital bag ready.

I'm really sad I didn't post more about my pre-op diet. I think it would have been a huge help, but I've been busy catching up on work.

I basically ate :

Turkey, tuna, chicken, steak, mushrooms, peanut butter, lots of the Atkins Advantage drinks. (vanilla=no good!), isopure, cheese, EGGS, lunch meat, jello, broccoli, nuts, etc.


The Atkins chocolate shakes were good.

Strawberry, decent.

Vanilla, terrible. I can't drink a whole thing, ack.

Isopure has 40g per drink! 0 carb.

Fruit punch one, ew. Grape, not so bad. Can defiantly taste the protein.

Today I've had water, crystal light(sugar-free), sugar-free jell-o, and chicken broth. I'm actually full, but I might drink a bit more water before bed tonight since I'll have to stop at 12.

My husband was able to get a week off for my surgery but will not be able to be there with me. I'm a little nervous in that aspect.

Well, here we go, tomorrow I will be on the losers bench! Ill be sure to update from the hospital :)



Amanda
-- Post From My iPhone

Location:Bath

No comments:

Post a Comment