Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Surgery pushed back

So it looks like my surgery has been pushed back. My doctor will be on call that day so she would not be the one doing my surgery, but would like to be the one.

My new Surgery date is July 27th, 2010 @ 730 in the morning. It looks like I'm back to day one on the pre-op diet. One good thing is that I was supposed to be visited by the annoying Aunt Flo on the day of my surgery. Being pushed back 5 days really helps  in that aspect.

Also a friend from a few years back is coming to town and we've planned a get together/photo session :)

It sucks that it's further away, but kinda nice too.

2 comments:

  1. Hello -

    It's nice to find someone with a wls blog. Most I've found have been long abandoned. I had wls on July 9th. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll be on the table tomorrow! I hope your journey is gig well!

    ReplyDelete