Thursday, July 29, 2010

Being discharged today

It's a good thing no one reads this since I never got around to updating ;).

I'm leaving the hospital in a few hours. It's a good and bad thing. Nice because I am going crazy in here. I miss my family terribly & the bed is NOT comfortable. But on the other hand, the quiet, sleeping in, and 'relaxing' I'm going to miss.

The pros outweigh the cons, here I come home :D.

My belly is still pretty swollen but the only pain now if from the incision sites ( small amount) and the gas.

I hope to be back to normal in a week or two!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home! I hope it goes well and you are resting nicely.

    Looking forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanada,
    I can't access your profile to message/email you :)

    I can't drink the Atkins one b/c of the milk :( Would make life soooo much easier but I am allergic. I hear so many ppl have trouble w/ lactose after WLS so I guess one less thing to deal with.

    I am hoping to have surgery in a few months. I have to get down to 215 to do so . . . and I have stalled myself w/ poor eating and not following the meal plan.

    Feel free to email me sometime or find me on TT (jennee).

    REST!!!

    ReplyDelete