Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dietitian appointment in 7 hours.

I have my dietitian appointment in Austin in 7 hours. (I'm supposed to be awake in 3 hours, oops?) I am up late cleaning since husband is on leave from work, (He needed to use some days up or he was going to lose them.) I always stay up cleaning late when he's on leave since I know he'll get up with the kids. I love that man.

Anyhow, so I have my appointment with the dietitian tomorrow morning at 8:15AM (need to arrive 30 minutes early) but it's in Downtown Austin which normally takes na hour to get to without traffic. Seeing as it's midweek I'm going to hit traffic so I'm leaving at 5-530AM. If I get there early I can hit up a coffee shop and work on some work since I'll be bringing my laptop.

I went and got my blood work done Friday along with my Mental evaluation being re-faxed. I need to call the doctor's office and see if they got all of the faxes they need for me pre-op appointment at 3:15 PM tomorrow. The Military hospital here is famous for being slow & incomplete. if they don't fax it, they'll cancel my appointment, oh noes!

So anyhow, after my morning appointment with the dietitian  I'll be all cleared at my pre-op appointment that day. Let's hope she sticks me on the pre-op diet  Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment